So a lot of people have been wondering about where I work. Here it is. Every morning at 8 o-clock I clock in at this beautiful place for work. I start my day off being clean and eager for the day. In one day I may spray weeds. Pilot a large Swather to Marsing (an hour away). Sweep the shops, clean the bathrooms, mop the floors. Move around tractors on the lots, and even run errands for the mechanics. But my favorite thing to do is wash down an old used Baler or Swather, packed full of hay, grass, dirt, and even pooooop. MMMMM Love it! Then lucky me I get to clean out the wash pad drain.... yeah the one full of hay, grass, dirt, and poop.

Every morning at 8 o-clock I clock in at this beautiful place for work. I start my day off being clean and eager for the day. I clock out at 6 pm leaving like this.

Don't ask me what is on me... I have no clue!!!!

If you want to see what some of the swathers, balers and tractors look like that I drive, look up massey ferguson, hesston, and kubota.
1 comment:
Brooke that is yucky!!! I cant beleive you work so hard. I think my new name for you will be snow white!! Rylan was like "mom what is that poop on her face?" Good for you!
Post a Comment