Friday, December 12, 2008

what you have all been waiting for

Well here is my final cake. Thanks for the idea mom! But don't worry I am taking advanced cake decorating next semester so you will be blessed to see more cakes.... that are even more amazing cause I will learn really cool stuff! Anywho here are some pictures some of you have been asking for. I really like this cake. But of course I would do some things differently. However I did get 100% on it!






3 comments:

Howard Family said...

Its really beautiful...

And when my mom moved last October she gave me her piano. I feel so lucky to have it.

Can't wait to see you at Christmas!

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

I want you to make me a cake!! You are so good at it!

stephanie howard said...

Your hidden talent, is no longer a secret! You do amazing work, great job!