Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Henrik

Thursday was Henrik's 1st birthday. (Kent's sister Janel's baby) Saturday we had a guitar party for him. Janel asked me to make a cake so instead I made cupcakes and then shaped them into a guitar shape. It turned out pretty cool looking I think. Henrik has a toy guitar and it is blue and yellow, so I tried to make it look like that . He seemed to like it.



Kent was a big help. He filled icing bags for me and he also put the strings on. Thanks chico! This is a picture of the finished product right after we made it. The most difficult part was trying to put it back together when we got it to the party! But we did and it looked "rockin"



This is mostly for Janel... This is us singing Happy Birthday to Henrik.
ps: We also have a video of him opening his presents.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brooke you are just so talented! Can you make my baby shower cake? I want it in the shape of my baby bump. Thanks!

Howard Family said...

I love the cake... so cute!