Mom made us aprons. Actually mom made me an apron then Brittany cried about not having one so mom made her one too. However, they both turned out super cute. It's funny how the tables have turned. Brittany now tries to copy her little sister. muahahaha

Same situation.... I bought this dress then We went to Dress Barn and Brittany saw it. Of course she wanted to be like me, and she liked the dress so she bought it too. You know we had to take pictures!

A little candid shot..

Okay, just so Brittany doesn't get mad at me. She was not trying to copy me, we both just have outstanding taste!
And I will say that she had the bob first like 10 years ago!
3 comments:
glad to see you finnally got the story straight at the end. but i must say. Man I look good for being a mother of two!! muhahahaha
I want that dress, too! And I love your hair!
I miss you Brooke! Looks like you had fun with your family! Hey ask around, if you would, if anyone wants to borrow a Trek bike until July. It is still on the rack at Cottonwood. Love you!!
Post a Comment