Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Midterm Cake

This is the cake I made for my midterm. It took in all about 20 hours. I even made the flowers. They alone took me about 5 hours. But they were really fun to make. Anways... enjoy!



















12 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks really good. I hope you got an "A"! It looks too perfect to even eat. Does it taste as good as it looks?

Mary Susan said...

Oh my gosh! You are AMAZING. Absolutley amazing! Too bad I am already married, or else I would have you make my cake! You have really got a talent!

Kristal said...

hooolly cow Brooke you are amazing. I want to get married all over again just so I could hire you to make a cool cake for me! So cool! anyways, this is Kristal from the ward... in case you were wondering who this comment is from. I like your blog!

Brittany said...

Love it, Love it, Love it!!! Wow you ARE amazing. When you are here this summer i want to take lessons. See ya in a couple weeks!!

Howard Family said...

They are all so beautiful!!! I'm with Brittany... I want lessons. Maybe you could come to my ward and do an enrichment. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are from the south and will hopefully live nearby so I can hire you to make all of my cakes! Super duper job and very professional, it doesn't resemble you at all. he he Miss you girl and can't wait to see you again!

alma and nicole smith said...

ooo, me likey! i think yours is the best :) was this one edible? and when do i get some, haha!

Dawna & Justin said...

I love it! The thingy inside the flower (what kind of flower is that?) looks like real pollen or something. Where are you storing this beauty of a cake?

Julene said...

dear brooke.
you're amazing.

Amanda and Chris said...

Your cake is AMAZING, girl!! Good job, I'm so impressed. Good to talk to you and I'm excited to be reading your blog!

The Hulbert Family said...

Cool! Great job! That is amazing!

Wendi said...

Um...I don't even know what to say.

Amazing.
Wow.
Who knew?
You.rock.the.cake.world.