
Well then he decided he wanted to go try to catch gold fish in the pond. This was his fishing tool!
Needless to say after many hours there, he didnt catch a single one! So we went to Wal-Mart and they only have two fish, but Kent was determined to get fish that night so we got them. They are Butterfly Koi. We named them Che (Left) and Pancho (Right). We have had them for about two weeks or so. And about every other day or so (as least it seems) Kent goes back to Wal-Mart to see if there are new fish.
Well On Thursday Kent went into Wal-Mart on his lunch break to get some things and he decided to check out the fish and guess what... there were tons! So of course I instantly got a phone call telling me about how we were going straight there after work so that we could get more fish. Well we did and now we have 11 fish, 1 snail, and 2 ghost shrimp. 7 gold fish, 1 black Moor, 1 Platy, and 2 Butterfly KoiChe, Pancho, Moorey, Rosa, Mancha, Fred, India, Blancito, Gordo, Barba, Chancho, and the snail is Golden.

Unfortunately our Koi's ate our ghost shrimp. Good thing they were only 20 Cents. We bought them to clean the tank. But they lasted only a few minutes! But here they are our little fishes. Kent is happy and excited of course and he wants more but I keep telling him that we have enough. But then this morning one of the gold fish (Barba) died and so Kent says well I guess we need to go get more now! Ridiculous.

Unfortunately our Koi's ate our ghost shrimp. Good thing they were only 20 Cents. We bought them to clean the tank. But they lasted only a few minutes! But here they are our little fishes. Kent is happy and excited of course and he wants more but I keep telling him that we have enough. But then this morning one of the gold fish (Barba) died and so Kent says well I guess we need to go get more now! Ridiculous.
Humorous though huh?
2 comments:
Haha! I love it!! This sounds like something Justin would do! We saw Kent on campus the other day and I was thinking...AW I miss Brooke, and her energetic & funny self! How are you doing? We sure miss you guys!
hahaha, that is funny. so i'll just keep it to myself about the actual rule they have there about fish :) where do you guys live now anyway? i'll just say, enjoy it while you can!
Post a Comment