This was the hotel we stayed in. It was kind of fun and cute. It was called Anglers Inn. My only complaint is that the pillows were way too big and it kind of hurt my neck. So we got there and checked in...

We then went to dinner here. Mostly because Kent is OBSESSED with GM and especially Cadillacs. It was alright. I wouldn't go back because I paid way too much and wasn't extremely happy with my chicken pasta. But Kent got an Elk burger and he said it was pretty good.

The next morning we got up nice and early and took Kent here to take the LSAT. It ended up taking him 4 hours because only 10 people were registered for the test. Which is good! I wondered around the stores and galleries. It was kind of fun. I then picked him up, we grabbed a bite to eat and then decided we were ready to go home...

Only to find that our heater had broken and our house was below 30. Our landlord brought some space heaters and we have been able to get it to about 55, 60. So this is what we have been living with for the past week. Today is the day though that he is coming to put the new part in! Cross your fiingers that everything works right, cause I am tired of being cold!!!
oh and one of our fishes didn't make it through the cold night we were gone.
We will miss your beautiful red scales Rosa!
Besides the terrible return, our trip went well and now I am just trying to make it through finals!
ps: We forgot out camera so these are pictures I found online :)
4 comments:
Yeah super sorry about the cold pipes. Since then I have actually heard of several people getting frozen pipes. Of course it wasn't becasue their furnace broke for the fourth or fifth time, so that still makes your landlord dumb.
Sorry Kent's b-day ended in that. I am still working on a present for him. I am just way behind the times right now.
I love Jackson Hole! You need to go there in the summer when they have river rafting! I bought Buzz Word for my sister for Christmas. Remember how good I was on the way to Boise! I smoked you!
haha, i love jackson! we went there for one of our anniversaries and ate at the cadillac grill too. and i wanted to walk out when i saw the prices :) glad you had fun. sorry to hear about your fishes. GREAT to talk to you the other day! good luck with finals!!
Brooke, It is as if we have the same problems all the time. First it was the fruit snacks and now it is the heater. We cant get our apartment up above 60 either. I hope that your heater is fixed now.
Post a Comment