Enough is Enough!! Stop nagging me, Stop Harrasing me, Stop leaving me mean messages on my cellular device. It really is getting ridiculous!
Okay so none of these things have really happened, but I know you have all been waiting for the post that says... I'm Growing a BABY!!! I am now 14 weeks and getting quite the little tummy. only 6 more weeks until we know the gender and I am so ready to find out. I even got all this cute fabric to make blankets and burp rags with, but the only question is... Is it a boy or a girl??

TO BE CONTINUED....
10 comments:
You are with child!
Brooke! I am so dang excited for you! You and Kent are going to be great parents and your kids will be so smart and so funny. I miss cooking with you. -Kate
Ghaaa! Congratulations! I am so excited for you! So many people are having babies I'm wondering if there is something in the water over there in Idaho...anyway, that is so cool! You are most likely going to be the coolest Mom ever (or at least your kid will think so). Keep us all updated!
Yay!! You should have a boy, and then are kids can get married. Sounds good, right?
CONGRATS!!! I am so excited for you!! I will be anxiously waiting for the post that informs us of the gender!! You are going to be the craftiest mommy I know!! We sure miss you!
That is awesome:)! I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to find out what the gender is either!!! Thats the most exciting part in my opinion!:)
Congratulations! I had heard, unofficially of course, that you guys were expecting! So exciting! Being a mom is the BEST!!!
Yay! I want to see a picture of your belly! If you ever want to do anything crafty or want to make bows if it's a girl let me know. I'm home....waiting for my girly to get here.
Congrats! Happy baby-makin!
Took you long enough! I would be the one who left you those mean messages, they were just all in your head. You have a place to stay if you need a vacation from Rexburg! really, come over.
Post a Comment