Saturday, January 23, 2010

Belly Shots

Here are some pictures of my tummy growing. I am wearing the same thing so that you can really see the progression. I can't belive how big I feel and I look back at these pictures and think wow I was way smaller than I thought and holy crap I am getting big! Pretty soon I will be changing so quickly that I might have to take pictures every week! Anyways... enjoy the show!

This was the day I found out I was pregnant! See the pee stick in my hand? I was 5 weeks here.


Whats crazy is that I know girls that are aorund 25 weeks and you can't even tell they are pregnant! But yesturday I ran into a girl I knew and she looked at me and said I had no idea you were pregnant! It made me feel so good cause it means I am starting to look pregnant not fat!


9 comments:

Brittany said...

You look so cute. So much cuter than I did prego. Thanks for sharing the journey with us. Miss you both.

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

Cute baby bump. Are you going to find out what you are having? Let us know when you do! :)

Natalie said...

Cute, cute belly! I kind of resent those girls that don't show until 6 months and then again, I was proud of the fact that I got to parade around a pregnant belly for so many months. It's such a fun time, I hope you're feeling well!

goatsie said...

Cute! Thanks for posting don't worry about getting big it all goes down as soon as you have your baby. I started laughing after I had Kali because my stomach looked deflated! You look great keep up the picture taking. :)

Mary Susan said...

I love your belly! You look so cute. I am 24 weeks and you can totally tell I am pregnant... I wish I could be one of those girls that stays tiny the whole time, but I am sure that won't happen!

Anonymous said...

Yea for preggy pictures!! I like how you have the same shirt, background and hairstyle, it's like a controlled experiment. And you are the farthest thing from looking fat...just cute!

Ale and Emily said...

You are such a cute prego girl! I am so excited for you two!

alma and nicole smith said...

love the belly!! cant wait to hear what it is! hope you are feeling great. miss you.

Howard Family said...

Yay, I'm so glad you finally posted pictures! I have been dying to see them! I hate we missed you when you were here! Love you!