What is your name? What will you look like? When exactly are you coming so I know when to be ready!? Are you ok in there? Are you getting everything you need? Do you have 10 fingers and 10 toes? Oh I just can't wait to meet you! Heavenly Father PLEASE keep my baby healthy!
(All the thoughts of my brain!) and I can only answer one of them...
You look something like this...


So now we do know, you will be a sassy frass if your a girl, and mystevious but cute if your a boy. What more can one mother ask for? AHHHHH!!!!
5 comments:
LOL! That's always on my mind when I am pregnant! Hope he/she is a healthy happy little person!!
Why are you wearing a skirt while wearing baseball? Ha ha cute pictures. When do you find out the sex?!
My thoughts exactly!
haha, i cant wait to see what he/she will look like either! nice t-ball name 'glamour heat' haha!!!
Cute Cute pictures! Of course the baby will be the cutest ever! I am so excited to see what the lucky baby looks like. He/She is so blessed to have you two as parents. I am so excited for you and me!
Love Mom Jorgensen
Post a Comment