Thursday, May 6, 2010

10 week countdown.

Well I have officially met the 30 week mark and we are now counting down! I actually turn 31 weeks tomorrow so it is crazy how quickly it all goes! But here are some pictures for you to enjoy!This is me at 25 weeks

and here I am at 30 weeks. Its so weird to look back at pictures and see how big I am getting. Whats even weirder is that I am sure I will look back at this picture when I am 40 weeks and think wow I was tiny! haha

2 comments:

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

love the belly shots - cute! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy! Can't wait to see the little guy!

Alex, Orchid, Layla, & Leo Christensen said...

Oh This is so exciting!!! Congratulations Brooke! It'll be fun when I have a tummy!