almost everyday Kent comes home from work he grabs Case and takes him outside. Case absolutely loves it. He looks up in the trees and to the sky. He just loves to be outside.
This afternoon Case and I took a nap and when I woke up this is what I found. Soooo cute! So I took pictures of course. He's starting to get chubby.
Kent has had this shirt since he was in 6th grade. Its absolutely disgusting but he is proud of it. So when we realized Case had an orange and white striped shirt we HAD to get a picture!
And just more funny pictures of Case. ("NO more pictures please mom!")
Those are two good looking boys you have there!! Cade is sooo cute sleeping with his face all smashed in. I want to get my hands on him so bad. I love you!!
3 comments:
Those are two good looking boys you have there!! Cade is sooo cute sleeping with his face all smashed in. I want to get my hands on him so bad. I love you!!
What a beautiful boy!!!!! I'll miss seein him in real life!!!
I love them! Hope we can get together again sometime in this life :o( Love ya and congrats on the CuTe boy!
Post a Comment