Friday, November 26, 2010

1,2,3,4...5!

Sweet baby boy will be 5 months on Sunday. I couldn't wait to show you pictures from his 5 month photo shoot we did. Is he not adorable. I know that everyone thinks their baby is the cutest, but I am sure most of you can appreciate how stinking cute this little boy is! I LOVE HIM! I can't believe how big he is already. Right now he loves his feet and his hands. He chooses when to laugh and smile, but when he does you love it even more because you know you must have done something special to make him smile. He is so busy and distracted all the time. He is just such a sweet little boy. He is pushing 16 lbs and 25 inches.





2 comments:

Jim and Nicole said...

Oh my goodness! He is such a little cutie..I can't believe how big he's getting.

The Hulbert Family said...

LOVE that last pic.