Monday, February 21, 2011

My Messy Boy

There are lots of updates because I keep taking pictures and then I don't import them onto my computer. So I finally did. But I was also getting sick of making separate posts. So here is one with lots of different topics.

After slacking since he began law school, Kent has finally started running again. Last week it was warm enough (in the 50's) for Case to go too. So we bundled him up for precaution and put him in the stroller and he went running with Kent. He loved it. Unfortunately though last night the temp. dropped again and has been snowing since about 3pm yesterday!
Case is trying some Ritz crackers here.

And some grape juice. His face was turning purple!
Case's new trick, standing up! He isn't quite pulling himself up yet, although working on it very hard! But he can stand there by himself for a while and cruise around. He also isn't crawling yet but loves to walk around holding onto my hands. (Yes he has a pink sock on, it got washed with a red tablecloth).


And here is a video of Case watching this tiger sing "Eye of the Tiger" He had watched it sing about 5 times before this video. He was so entranced! When it stopped he would look at it, then look at me, then look at it, then look at me. Like as to say, "mom, its not playing!!" I think we might have a rocky fan! Maybe a rocky themed 1st birthday party?!?!

2 comments:

Steven and Kelsey said...

I love keeping up with what you guys are doing. Isn't this sucha fun age! It seems like they change every day.

Julene said...

1. yes to the rocky party!!
2. case really does look like kent did as a baby, well from what i've seen.