Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Day

Well its Easter Sunday! Of course we "searched" for Case's Easter basket, got him dressed in his new Easter outfit and headed to church. And then of course I didn't get a great picture of him in his new clothes. But none the less, he was cute! We went to some friend's house for dinner and I made a cake. It was kind of a last minute thing, as in I was asked to do it last night, so I guess thats as good as it gets. But we had a wonderful day and it was so nice to remember that Christ lives and he we will one day be with Him again.

3 comments:

Fernanda said...

cute cake! I don't think that I can make one look like that so last minute! =)

The Hulbert Family said...

Cute!

The Hulbert Family said...

I was too embarrassed to take pics of my kids easter baskets.