Case turned 10 months old last Thursday. Here are some pictures of his photo-shoot. I swear, the older he gets, the less pictures I am able to take! But we make it work. So enjoy the cute boy And here are some more snugly pictures I took of Case and Kent last week. He wasn't sick this time, just enjoying being with dad and eating his cracker.
i haven't looked on here in a long time (ya know, been a little busy)...i can't believe how big he's getting!! you look really good with a baby in your arms. miss you brookie! hope you had a great mothers day, you deserve it!!
1 comment:
i haven't looked on here in a long time (ya know, been a little busy)...i can't believe how big he's getting!! you look really good with a baby in your arms. miss you brookie! hope you had a great mothers day, you deserve it!!
Post a Comment