Tuesday, June 28, 2011

So it happened.. Or its happening... Case is turning 1 today!! Can't even believe it. It really does speed by. What am I going to do with a toddler?! Well anyways, last Friday we had his birthday party and here it is...

We went "bananas!" Banana muffins with nutella on top, banana pudding, monkey cake pops, and a monkey smash cake for Case. It was all very yummy!



I mean really, you have a huge cake in front of you and you want henrik's muffin? weird kid!


Grandma J made this cool bib for Case for his party. it even has his name on it.

We had a really good time. Unfortunately I didn;t get any good pictures of him opening presents but it was fun to have all the kids helping him. It was lots of fun! Thanks everyone who came!

3 comments:

Mary Susan said...

I am stealing this idea for the next birthday! Love it!

Marcie said...

Super cute! Can't believe he is one! What a cute boy!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Case!! Wish we could have been there!