I can't believe it! A piano!
I have started teaching piano lessons and in January I am starting a bunch more students so I decided I needed a piano instead of traveling to their homes to teach. So I went on Craigslist and found this piano yesterday and it was a such a great deal I had to get it.
Case loves it so much too. I am sure it will become a huge hazard in our home.
For those of you who have been to my home, I put it in the front dinning area. I just scooted the table into the corner (since we only use 2 sides of it anyways).
Love it! So beautiful and really isn't that much out of tune.
1 comment:
So jealous! I want a piano so bad, I didn't even know that you played! And Case is super cute!
Post a Comment