
As I was reading the July Ensign today I came across the featured article about spreading the gospel using the internet by Elder Ballard. After reading it I decided to take his suggestions and share my testimony of the truthfulness of the gospel and of the restoration thereof. I would encourage everyone to do the same. Read this article and then post your testimony or something similar in order to share the gospel of Jesus Christ. He invites everyone to come unto Him.
I am so thankful for the restoration of the true church of Jesus Christ. I am thankful that a young boy knew enough to follow the prompting from his Father in Heaven to pray to know which church he should join. I know that God and Jesus Christ came to that boy and commanded him to be faithful and to be patient, that in time he would be called as the first prophet of this dispensation, he would be the leader of the restoration of the church of Christ. I know that God did this for me. That He made it possible for me to come at this time when the fullness of the gospel is on the earth. I know that God made it possible for us to be welded with our families forever. That even though I may not see my family now, I will be with them forever if we will all remain faithful to receive the blessings of Heaven. Most importantly I know that God has created a way for me to be with Kent for all my life and even into the eternities. I feel so blessed to have married a man who does nothing but sustain the church of Jesus Christ in all things. He makes me a better person and in turn brings me closer to my Father in Heaven. I know that Jesus Christ atoned for each of us. I know He offered himself to come to this earth and to be the Christ. To teach of God and then to be slain and crucified. That He led the way as the ultimate example. I am so glad He loved me enough to do that. I love Him enough to do it for him too. I try everyday to remember how He would act. Is He proud of me? Do I please Him? I hope I do. I love my Heavenly Father. He is my friend and if I know that then I will be His friend also. I will always obey Him and keep the covenants I have made with Him. I know this life is only a segment of time and I am so grateful for the knowledge that I will see Him again and get to feel Him and dwell forever with my Lord God and my Savior. I am so grateful for these things and I know my life is better because I know of the truthfulness and the fullness of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
For question about The Chruch of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints visit www.LDS.org
2 comments:
Thank you for that Brooke!! I love you!!
Thanks Brooke!
Post a Comment