Kent's parents grew jalopenos in their garden this year so he decided to can them so we would have them at school. So we called up my mom and got the directions. Doesn't it look like hes having fun!
oh my brother is a Betty Crocker. I am so proud. See now this is what I consider talent! By the way do you know what ward you are in? We just got changed what if we are in the same ward?!!! AHHHHH! jk
Oh so Brooke here is the plan once you get here and figure out your schedule if you are planing in exercise let me know. I am goign to try and do something with myself but I need someone to go with or else I flop!
1 comment:
oh my brother is a Betty Crocker. I am so proud. See now this is what I consider talent! By the way do you know what ward you are in? We just got changed what if we are in the same ward?!!! AHHHHH! jk
Oh so Brooke here is the plan once you get here and figure out your schedule if you are planing in exercise let me know. I am goign to try and do something with myself but I need someone to go with or else I flop!
Post a Comment