If you didn't know I married a very talented person. He loves to fix up cars. I thought I would share with you pictures of the cars we have fixed so far this year.
This one is my car. It was my Christmas present. Honestly, it was about the only thing I got, but I love it!

This is what it looked like when we first bought the car. Can you say.... OUCH!

The air bags were blown.

And the front smashed!

This is me in my sexy red hot mamma car.

Isn't he just amazing?
Here is the one we put together this summer to sell.

This is what it looked like when we baught it.

After Kent had it all torn apart.

Welding on the front.

He also changed the air bags.

And there she is.... isn't she a beaut. Hopefully we can sell it fast.
2 comments:
Wow he really is amazing. Now if only he lived closer I could get my water pump changed!
I do have to say that he is talented. Of course that all comes from being related to me.
Post a Comment