Sunday, September 21, 2008

mmm mmm good

I have officially started my minor!! Culinary Arts. I don't actually have to wear the hat. I just thought it was cool so I bought it! haha. The book in my hand is huge and it for my Cooking Fundamentals Class. Isn't it soo fun!

Mise en Place (prounounced: meez in plaas) Getting everything together, mentally and physically so that cooking is fun and easy... I am making a cake from scratch. and the Icing too.

Ingredients...



The end result. I made it for a baby shower for one of my old room mates.
When I make a better one I will show you!





4 comments:

Unknown said...

I think that looks GREAT!! You should have seen mine and Brittany's attempt to make "pretty" cupcakes! It was horrible!!

Brittany said...

Jenifer I was thinking the same thing. But really I need to make a football field on 10/7 so why dont you make it and send it here!!! That cake is beautiful!

Howard Family said...

So cute... I am impressed!

The Hulbert Family said...

that hat is hot!

Oh we added stuff. Remind me to bring my camera next time baby is with ya'll!