Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Photo Booth

Kent's laptop has a fun little thing called photo booth. we like to play on it. Check it out... don't hurt yourself laughing!

We think this one kind of looks like our friend Wade. In a nice way.









I know it doesn't look like him.
Reminding you of The Incredibles?

Too sexy for my shirt.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

You guys are a bunch of RETARDS!!! Nayway it looks like fun and Kent a couple of tose are HOT!!

Unknown said...

Nice! You guys look soo....attractive in the stretchy pictures!!! :)
Photobooth is so much fun to play with!! I havent used mine in forever!!

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

I needed a good laugh this morning! Very funny and entertaining - I am still chuckling!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I didn't even know you had a blog. Great friend you are... I will take the opportunity now to invite you to see the best blog, ours of course. I laughed pretty hard when I saw these pictures. I think my favorites were Kent growing out of your heads and the one of you with an overgrown chin and forehead.