The other day Kent, me, and another couple we hang out with a lot, Katie and wade, all decided to go to BIG Juds. This is a podunk restaurant out in the middle of now where. But everyone loves it and goes here because they have huge and I mean massively large burgers. If one person can eat the whole thing then they get their picture on the wall. However, Kent is bitter about this because he claims that he did eat one once and they didn't even take his picture! How lame! Anyways so here is our night.....

I liked the whip cream as you can see...

Katie and Wade tried to split the big burger. They actually barely got through half of it. Lamo! And by the way, this was the smallest of the big burgers. There are two more that are bigger than that. It almost looks like plastic huh? GROSS!

Kent is upset about his tiny burger. Compared to the BIG Jud burger...
Needless to say however, he stuffed after eating it.
4 comments:
OK At first I was a little scared. I thought it said big JUGS! Looks like you had fun.
the big burgers are actually better than you think. Don't you think?
I still need to take daniel there.
Ok.. so I have been there before. Disgusting. I sat by a guy that finished one of the burgers and the nasty french fries.. it made me sick just watching him. The chicken sandwich was good though!
Post a Comment