Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A cake for the fall

This is the cake I made for my fondant project for class. I don't know my grade yet and i still have to write a paper but my teacher said she liked it. There were a lot of cool cakes people were making. Spiders, ladybugs, pumpkins, It was a lot of fun to see all the different ones, but this is the one I did....




5 comments:

Brittany said...

Looks good. I am proud of you.

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

You are getting quite good at this whole cake decorating thing! I wouldn't want to eat it because it looks so pretty! Good job!

Ashley said...

WOW Brooke - I am really impressed!! The cakes are beautiful!

Bonnie and Tyler said...

Brooke!! Your cakes are amazing!! Yes we are still in Rexburg. We live in the Cougar Court apts. Were are you guys?? We should get together!

Bonnie and Tyler said...

Brooke, would you be interested in making a cake for my daughters first birthday?? They are adorable!! Her birthday is on the 20th. But I am going to do her party on the 22nd. I also need your address so I can send you guys an invite. It's gonna be at our clubhouse here at Cougar Court. i would love to have you guys here!! Let me know! Miss ya!