Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween

For Family Home Evening last week Katie and Wade invited us over. We had a chilean dinner
(Wade served his mission in Chile) and it was sooo yummy.... I can't remember what it was called, Wade would be upset at me cause I asked him all night "what is this again"
Then we decorated cookies and had a pumpkin carving contest, heres how it went....



Me and Katie cutting out the cookies...


After we iced them.... Yes I know we are amazing!


We also had a pumpkin carving contest. This picture was taken right after I took another one and Wade was looking at the pumpkin. The bald spot on the back of his head was so noticeable that he made me delete it and take a better one.... yeah Wade this is a much better picture!




This was Katie and Wade's pumpkin


Kent is putting the picture on our pumpkin...



This is what it looked like.




We had 5 people vote and Katie and Wade had one more vote than we did so they won. However, we know that if more people voted we would have creamed them!

No comments: