Louis Lane: I am a sexy reporter that wants to record everything you say...
Clark Kent: I am really superman check out my muscles....
Louis Lane: Help Superman the bad guy is being bad!
Clark Kent: I'll Save you Louis! I mean Sexy reporter woman....
Louis Lane: Uhh Thank you
Clark Kent: Man your heavy...
Clark Kent: To infinity and beyond!
Yes, with our Halloween costumes, we gained super powers, and spent the evening flying around RexburgWe thought these were extra cute. Henrik was a lion for halloween...
4 comments:
Great Idea!! I love it and I really thought it was a stuffed animal not Henrick!!!
super cute idea! It turned out well. and that is a funny picture of Henrik.
that's probably the best clark kent and louis lane i have ever seen. probably even better than the originals. ....and the pictures of henrik are super cute, as usual.
best halloween costume ever! love the superman, lois thing. how darling!
Post a Comment