Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thanks Jenifer!

6 quirky things about me...

1. When I am stressed or tired I like to take a long, very hot, shower. I like baths a lot too but I love to sit in a hot shower and let the water sprinkle on me.

2.I have a quirky eye, who know where that thing is looking.

3.I snort when I laugh. I blame it on my mom. She does it, her sister Dena does it and so does Grandma Reese.

4.Some people call me grandma. The earlier I can go to be the better! As of right now, it is 6:20 I am totally ready to go to bed and I would sleep all night and at 6:45 when my alarm clock goes off I would be ready to sleep some more.

5. When I draw, play the piano, and recently discovered, decorate a cake, I involve my mouth. It is moving in some way. My tongue is hanging out, I am biting my lip or moving my lips to the motion I am moving my hands.

6. As a child I would not eat bread if it had a hole in it (Have you ever seen a piece that is not porous in some manner) and I wouldn't eat waffles or pancakes without "dippers" ( syrup on the side next to the waffle. It needed syrup on the waffle and next to it to be Brooke worthy)

I tag: Janel, Marcie, Angie, Julene, Mary Susan, and Pamela

By the way: I read these to Kent and he laughed at them nodding his head as I read them.

2 comments:

Howard Family said...

Jackson has to have "dippers" for everything. We even call them dippers... ketchup, syrup, you name it. When that started, Cameron told me how you had to have dippers with your pancakes. How funny!

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

I wasn't going to say anything about your 'crazy eye' but now that you mention it...where does that thing look? J/K!
It's a good thing you're so beautiful - especially now with your new hair!