Before! Yucky I know!Tuesday, October 7, 2008
The results are in: Girl you sexy!!
Well I cut my hair. I like it and Kent didn't think he would but he does. He literally freaked out when I started cuting it. I thought he might cry but he thankfully didn't He did however say he would not support this cause and ran away. But not before I got him to take a picture of me. Unfortunately I had already chopped the underneath of my hair before I thought to take a picture so my hair was actually a little longer than this. It was a spur of the moment thing and I knew that if I didn't cut it now I wouldn't because I had made up my mind... CUT IT! So I grabbed a piece and went snip. Then I just kept cuting. This is how it all turned out....
Before! Yucky I know!
Before! Yucky I know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Poor Kent, that must have been traumatic!! It's beautiful though. You did it yourself?! Wow - very impressive!
ADORABLE!!!
It looks great!!!
As Evelyn would say "pittee"! (pretty!) I can't believe you did that yourself - good job!
You are a hottie! And you cut your own hair??? You have guts...I'm coming to you for a trim.
I think it looks great on you! Keep it short!
Ha Ha :) I love it! You are amazing and maybe should go in the hair cutting buisness :)
Post a Comment