Saturday, November 15, 2008

Something to think about...

So, from what I understand recently the Los Angeles Temple closed because of all the protestors outside the gates. I was told this two days ago by a girl who is getting married there next month. So if she is right the temple is temporarily closed.
Interestingly enough I looked on Yahoo today and the headlining news was about fires in L.A. It said that fires were destroying over 200 homes, and threatening the power supply in L.A. Then it had a quote by the mayor saying that they had not seen fires this bad for over a decade.

1 comment:

The Hulbert Family said...

This is true and actually a good place to get up dates on church things is The Mormon Times, it's produced by desert news and is on-line and free. Also We just found out that Daniel's mission president is the LA temple president as of 2-3 weeks ago. Fun times for him right now. Anyway, I had put some of those connections together too. It is something to think about.