Friday, November 14, 2008

Tag your it

For this tag you go to your pictures and go to the fifth folder and fifth picture in that folder. I knew I was in trouble when I read my fifth file entitled "dress up"


I have always been one to dress up. If you know me, you know that. I really like to do makeup and hair and taking pictures just really tops it all off. Well here we are freshman year, this is just one of the many times we played dress up. Sometimes I would do this secretly in my room and then walk out to my roommates, they always loved it. At least they said they did...


Just so you know it wasn't just me.... Here are some of my roomates...


And this is what I did to Natalie one time.

And here is one of me and Rachel when we were in highschool. Just so you know this has been going on for a long time! haha

I tag: Brittany, Jen, Courtney, Pamela, Katie, and Christal if she sees this.

Have fun!