Saturday, November 8, 2008

In one of my classes I spent an entire three hours flipping eggs. I had to cook 5 different kinds of eggs (ie: over hard, over easy, poached, ect...) So I believe I know everything about eggs. Well maybe not everything. However, here is a picture of me flipping an egg. So you know, it did land safetly back in the pan and I did not break the yolk.
I was having so much fun flipping eggs I thought I would flip everything I cooked. So I made french toast one day and pancakes today. I realized that it may be hard to believe I can flip eggs and pancakes without witnessing it for yourself. So here is a video of how the pancake flipping went. FYI: Kent didn't think I could do it!

Blessed are they who have not seen yet still believe.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Introducing the Amazing, talented Brooke! The Professional Egg/Pancake/Sandwich Flipper!!
:)
I wish i was that talented. If I tried, there would be a very large mess to clean up. But again, thats why we have a dog! :)

Julene said...

i can't believe kent didn't believe you could do it. rude. just so you know brooke, i believed you. i didn't even need to see the video.