Sunday, May 31, 2009

Argentina Here We Come!!



About two weeks ago I surprised Kent with tickets to Argentina! It took a while to convince him I was serious but I finally did! Thanks to everyone that helped me keep it a secret! We leave August 4th and we just can't wait!

3 comments:

Mary Susan said...

That's so exciting! It will be so much fun!

Wade said...

Brooke, I miss you so much! How is North Carolina? I hope all is going good. We only have 3 weeks left!!!... less if we're lucky! Anyways, I miss you so much! It totally rocks that you're going to Argentina... that is an awesome surprise. Wade's going to be jealous that I'm not that cool of a wife. Love you had have a blast!
~Katie

Ale and Emily said...

So cool! Ale's parents just got tickets for $600 roundtrip! I am so excited for you!