This past saturday we all went on a walk for the American Heart Association. It was a lot of fun and a good walk.
Jenifer is showing us how they get down LV style...

Rylan with Krone

The little girls in the strollers ready for the walk

And the target dog was there, really cool I know

Dad and Rylan were jumping the cracks but of course when I went to take a picture dad didn't want to jump... I am pretty sure I have never seen him jump before! But look Rylan flying!

In all it was fun and Ecolab (The company my Dad works for) was well represented.
2 comments:
Ha ha you type just like you talk! Miss you guys!
Good job of updating! Glad you are trying to be a good citizen. I think that if Adam suprised me with tickets to Brasil I would pass out.
Post a Comment