Sunday, July 19, 2009

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!


This is especially for Julene!

4 comments:

Wade said...

All I want to say is HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! That is really funny. I really enjoyed the show,especially Kent's parts, lol. We miss you guys a ton! Have fun the last little bit of your adventures away from Rexburg!
~ Katie, Wade,& Aubrey

alma and nicole smith said...

i especially like the last part where your skirts are still flapping in the wind, haha! i miss you guys! guess what?? i am the 2nd counselor in the RS now!! i think about you often b/c you did such a good job and i don't really know what i'm doing :) hope you guys are doing great!

Julene said...

hahahahahah. that's awesome. although, i think my Irish dancing is a little better.

The Hulbert Family said...

So good to see Kent in the dancing world again. It's been soooooo long.

I also really like my new figure. Put my head on a skinny body any day!