Sorry about no posts but my computer is dead and so I have been putting pictures on Kents computer so I can post but for some reason it won't let me post them. I am sad.
But we are back from Argentina and we had a blast. Kent got to see lots of members from the mission and his mission president and his wife as well. And we got to do a lot of sight seeing and shopping, so that is always good!
We celebrated our second anniversary while we were there as well. I can't believe how time flies. Although at the same time it feels like I have known him forever.
Next week we leave to go back to Idaho. It is sad to leave north carolina and my family becuase we had such a great summer here, but we are looking forward to me finishing school and seeing where the rest of life takes us.
As soon as I can you will have more pictures and updates!
4 comments:
i miss you brookie! have fun back in idaho, haha. you should come visit in CO sometime.
I am so glad that you had a good time! I have been delaying calling you because I knew you were on your awesome trip! If you are stopping in Utah on your way here, come visit me!!!!
Guuurll...I'm so sorry that I didn't update you on my new blog address!! It's www.chrisandamandajohnson.blogspot.com. I love the jib jab card! That's hilarious!
im starting to think im never going to see these pictures....
:)
Post a Comment