Tuesday, February 23, 2010

And the winner is.....

If you were wearing PINK you are wrong! It's a little boy!!!! Just couldn't stand to break a family tradition!

Needless to say we are very excited and every thing looks perfect and normal which makes us happy, and proves I am already good at this mommy thing! It truly is a miracle and a blessing!

Thanks for playing a long I hope you wore the right color!

9 comments:

Alex, Orchid, Layla, & Leo Christensen said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH You're having a little baby boy!!! I love it!!! What is his name going to be??

Anonymous said...

I knew it! I wore blue and I won :o) So I have a joke for you...hah! How embarrasing, I can't believe you listened to that tape!

Ale and Emily said...

Yay! I only guessed boy because that's what you wanted!

Mary Susan said...

Yay! Now we can arrange their marriage.

Kate Curtis said...

Brooke! I am so excited for you. I was totally going to wear blue today. And you are and are going to be a superb mom!

alma and nicole smith said...

CONGRATS BROOKIE!!! i forgot to wear a color, but just so happen to be wearing pink today :) having a boy first is the best in my opinion :) youre looking too cute! love ya girl. you still gonna name her what you told me? (dont want to say it if youre not saying)

alma and nicole smith said...

um, i meant him :)...talking about me wearing pink must have confused me for a moment!!

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

YAY! Congratulations! I am sure he will be a cutie like his cousins!!!

Marcie said...

A boy! How exciting! Jared and I sure like boys...since we will have a second one in June. Congratulations!!!