Sunday, February 21, 2010

Put your Theories to the Test

Well since I am such an anxious person and I couldn't stand it any more I got my ultra sound moved up to Tuesday instead of having to wait a whole week more. So I am super excited and I thought I would make a fun game out of it. Here it is...

Through talking with many of you I realize everyone has their own theory of how to tell if your having a boy or a girl. So here is a list of some things I have experienced. Use this information to determine your guess. Then I want you to wear the color your predict on Tuesday. Wear either pink or blue, NONE of this green and yellow stuff. We are not having a neutral baby. And its a cop out. So pink or blue! Then on Tuesday I want you to comment to this post with your color. At the end of the day I will post the color and you will all know which it is!!!! So here is the list...

1. I am carrying fairly low. (Every movement I feel is in the bottom of my abdomen)
2. I have not been sick at all. Just tired my first trimester.
3. I started feeling quickening when I was 17 weeks.
4. I am already noticing the linea nigra. (The dark line that runs down your tummy from hormones)
5. My face complection hasn't changed.
6. My waste line thickened early and quickly.
7. And here is my 20 week picture so you can see me for yourself!

I look forward to seeing your comments and finding out which color you wore!

7 comments:

Wade said...

Just to let you know.... I'm going to wear blue... it's a boy! I can't wait to find out though!
~Katie

Alex, Orchid, Layla, & Leo Christensen said...

i think that means blue.... love you

Unknown said...

im wearing blue! my pink shirt was dirty.. haha!

Ale and Emily said...

I will wear pink because that's what I have to wear to work! But in my head I am wearing blue... I guess I will win either way!

Mary Susan said...

That sounds just like me... so pink it is!

TheLittleDavisFamily said...

You might already know what you're having now. I'm no expert, but you sound a lot like me, and we're having a little boy. So I'm thinking blue. Good luck with everything!! It's all very exciting!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you!