
Today Kent got his first acceptance to Law School. Of course we aren't sure where else he will be accepted or if we will go to George Mason but it was a very humbling and exciting experience. He was actually accepted by phone. The admissions office called my number first thinking it was his number, so I was in suspense as she then called Kent. Of course she told him that he should call me because I was probably anxious and so minutes later I heard from Kent and sure enough he had been accepted to George Mason. His Packet is supposed to be here by the weekend. So we are so excited that this is all happening and wanted to share our joy with you! I am just so proud of Kent! How awesome!
5 comments:
That is so exciting Brooke! Congrats Kent!!!
yay!! congratulations Kent!!
That's so much fun! It's in Virginia, I say you guys go there. Tim got accepted to Standford last week, so we are just waiting to hear about financial aid and from the other schools he applied to. It's so fun to get acceptance letters!!
I bet it is such a relief to hear good news! Congrats!
congrats on the acceptance!! you are almost done with school Brooke, hang in there. did you get anything in the mail??
Post a Comment