Sunday, March 28, 2010

Cakes Cakes and More Cakes

Recently I was telling Kent how badly I wanted to decorate a cake. Then I got two opportunities back to back to do it! The first was a baby shower last weekend. I for one am not a huge fan of this cake, it didn't turn out exaclt yhow I thought it should, but it was still yummy and everyone else liked it (or they lied to me). But I love the "clouds" on the bottom border. Thats my favorite part.

Then my mom's cousin's daughter's son (did you get that?) turned 5 this past weekend. He had a dirt bike theme and did end up getting a really cool dirt bike, which I didn't take pictures of, but he loved it. So here is the cake I did for that.

I really thought this cake turned out cool. And I spelled birthday right so that was a plus!
And Ashton really loved it too.










3 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought it was birtday? haha! Those cakes look delicious! See you in a few weeks!

Brittany said...

Those cakes are awesome. I really like Ashtons cake a lot. Cool you are amazing.

The Hulbert Family said...

You are getting better and better at it! Oh what will I do without you close for Cambria and Henrik's b-day.