I am 27 weeks and the baby has grown so much and has started doing so many more things so I thought I would make a list of new discoveries and what is going on with my body!
1. I started feeling fetal hiccups on Monday and have felt them at least once a day since. It is so cool!
2. He likes to get under my ribs. This is actually quite painful but it is exciting that he is getting so big.
3. My left foot is giving me trouble. The arch is getting over stretched. My lower back is also hurting more. These two things mean I am starting to look funny when I walk! Don't laugh at me. It feels better to walk like this!
4. The best news is... NO STRETCH MARKS (yet!) I know they are coming but I am glad they have shown their ugly face yet.
5. Retaining a little bit a fluid, enough that it is a little difficult to get my ring off, but not bad enough.
6. Baby likes to kick all over. He moves a ton and more recently I feel him move all over at the same time. My whole body shakes sometimes when he moves around.
7. He moves differently to different sounds. Usually he stops moving when I talk. But he jerks at loud noises. This is the coolest thing I think!
Just wanted to write a few things so that I remember.
1 comment:
Oh I am so scared....
Post a Comment