Since not everyone could be with me here are some pictures of the glorious day!
My Last day of school. If you take a picture for the first day of school you have to get one for the last too! I have one from my last day of high school but I can't find it! Bummer! Of course I wasn't married and with child in that picture!
Me and Kent standing outside of the Taylor Building. This is where I had my ceremony.
Of Course I can't be making a serious face! This is basically how I felt!
Some good friends from my class. We worked together in the afterschool program.... Just missin "Amand"a
Me and Kent with his parents.
The Jorgensen Ladies! We missed you Jenica!
Me and Katie. We started out as silly little freshmen girls and here we are together one last time.
After graduation we had a cook out with Katie and Wades family and Kent family of course. Katie and Wade both graduated so Kaites mom got this cake made that said "Congratulations Katie and Wade" but Katie (and I) thought it would be funny to change it to "Katie and Brooke" It was so funny because Wade actually thought it came like that!!! haha! We will miss you guys.Well it was fun and i am going to miss college. Thanks for all the love and support everyone has shown me. This really means a lot to me so I am glad I got to do it and I am thankful for all those who helped me accomplish my goal!
(If you want to see a video of me walking go to my facebook. Janel posted it)

Have to get a picture with the YI
4 comments:
you are so cute and I am so excited for you!
Congratulations you hott moma! Well, we just told Wade that we were the ones who changed it to make him feel better about my mom liking you more than him!! Anyways were still on the road to wv, we left later than we wanted. Luckily, wade has a sweet phone where I can comment on ur blog and be on the road at the same time... love you and miss you already!
So fun that all was. I was way tired after though : ) Can't wait to see that cute baby out of you!
Congrats!!! So exciting! Nothing feels better than finishing your degree...other than not being pregnant anymore. Hope you are feeling good. You look great!
Post a Comment