Monday, June 28, 2010

Baby!

Today we welcomes Case Jesse Jorgensen into our little family. It wasn't a good excuse to have a baby but the end result is always so wonderful. I went in for my dr.s appointment today and was diagnosed with extreme toxemia. They said they wanted to get him out asap. and since I am 38 weeks we all felt safe about it. I did have to have a c-section though. But everything went really well and within 2 hours of finding out that he was coming today, he was here... And we are so excited!!!


Case Jesse Jorgensen
Born June 28, 2010 at 1:47 pm
7 lbs 15 oz and 21 1/2 inches long!!
He is absolutely beautiful. More pictures to come!

13 comments:

Brittany said...

Yeah!! I want to hold him soooo bad. You look great and I am glad everything turned out. Kent looks good too. I love you guys!!

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

congrats! what a cute happy little family you are with a sweet baby boy!

Unknown said...

Seriously he is gorgeous! Can't wait to meet him!!
Love you!!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!!!! I am so excited!!! He is absolutely gorgeous, It makes me want to cry. I am sorry to hear that it didn't go exactly like planned... how are you feeling and recovering? I wish I were there so I could come visit you and help you... I will be calling you soon!!!! CONGRATULATIONS... Jorgensen Family of 3!!!

Mary Susan said...

Congratulations! He is absolutely beautiful. I am glad that you are doing ok!!

Sally said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you! Glad all went well, he looks adorable!

Marcie said...

CONGRATS!!!! He is so cute! Glad to hear that everything went well! Thank heaven for modern technology and medicine. He is long! So cute! Can't wait to see him! We are so happy for you two.

Laura said...

Congrats Brooke (and Kent)! Just checking Katie's blog and saw your BABY post on the side! Your blog is so absolutely cute! And your baby is gorgeous! Sorry about the c-section, but I am happy that you were aware that you would have a c-section before you had to go through labor...it's not fun the other way around. My recovery after my 2nd c-section was great! I wish you and your family well, and that you recover quickly!

Emily said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful baby! I told Ale that you had your baby and he, "What kind?" I assumed the answer to the question was a boy! We are so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations I am glad baby, mom, and dad are good. You will be a great mother!

-Morgan

Kate Curtis said...

Congratulations Brooke! What a surprise!

Alex, Orchid, Layla, & Leo Christensen said...

SOOOO happy!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like we HAVE to come up to Idaho now! He is adorable! Happy healing...