Friday, June 18, 2010

Shield your Eyes!

Of course pictures really don't do it justice. But here are some pictures of my swollen legs. the first two were at the beginning of the day, so not as bad. But the last one is at the end of the day, so a little bit worse! Needless to say, if you poke your finger in my leg it WILL leave an indent. And if you know how absolutely sexy my legs used to be you will know that this is not normal!


4 comments:

Alex, Orchid, Layla, & Leo Christensen said...

" *gasp*, Is that going to happen to me?" - Orchid
" What the swelling?" - ALex
"yeah...." Orchid
*silence*- Alex

OH Brooke! I'm so sorry! Is it so painful?!? Bless your poor little feet!!!

Kate Curtis said...

BROOKE!!! You poor thing! Lets get that baby out ASAP!

Jim and Nicole said...

Ooooh Brooke you need a pedicure or something!!! I'd totally give you one..that sounds kinda creppy..but whatever

Mary Susan said...

Oh Brooke! I hope that baby gets here soon. Lay down and prop your feet up and have Kent wait on you.