A couple of summers ago an older man that I worked with at Agri-Service made me a flower out of horseshoes and painted it with tractor paint. (Oliver green and Massey Red for those who care). He gave it to me as a parting gift. Well about a week after moved here in September my horseshoe flower went missing. We teased Kent's sister about stealing it so that she wouldn't be so embarrassed by us. We also teased that one day we would see it on our neighbors porch. Well today was that day!! I was pulling away from my house and happened to look directly across the street, and there it was! Hidden behind their porch! YOU ARE JOKING RIGHT?! Funniest part is, there is an older Mexican woman that lives in that house and we talk to her frequently! We even took treats to the grand kids a couple of weeks after we moved in!! Are you serious?! hahaha. So I don't know what I am going to do now. Just let them have it or go ask them if they knew it was ours! haha. Its not that I want it so bad, its just the fact that they took it! Wow that is hilarious!
here is the picture I took of my neighbors porch with my horseshoe flower in the background!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, that is the funniest story I have ever heard! Maybe one of the grandkids gave it to them after picking it out of your flower garden... bahaha! Or maybe Katie and Wade played a prank on both of you and took it from your porch and put it on theirs. No seriously, I'm just kidding, we really didn't do that. Seriously, but that is funny. But I do think you should just casually steal it back! That is an awesome story!
Post a Comment