Even though I still have 4 weeks left I thought I would post my pictures. I have taken one every 5 weeks. The first one starts it off at 5 weeks! Of course I am hoping that I don't have a 40 week picture because I am definitely getting ready for this baby to be here. But If I do don't worry you will see it and I will be large! It really is weird to look back and see how small I was and dream that I will ever be that small again! I hope so! Time will tell. Well enjoy! and don't laugh too hard!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You look gorgeous babe!! You are awesome, don't forget that. It will be over soon and you will have your favorite jeans on in no time.
2 comments:
You look gorgeous babe!! You are awesome, don't forget that. It will be over soon and you will have your favorite jeans on in no time.
you are so dang cute!
Post a Comment