Wednesday, July 28, 2010

1 month old

Case is one month old today! Part of me is sad that he is getting so big already and the other part can't wait to see what he is like next. I can't wait for him to giggle and smile. But he is so snuggly right now and just so little. At the pediatricians last week he was just over 9 lbs. So my guess is he is probably about 9.5 lbs now. He mostly just seems to be getting so long. He is a momma's boy. Mostly he just wants to nurse all day long if he had his way. (A little frustrating) But we are loving and enjoying him. My mom left this morning and I already miss her. I don't know what I am going to do here by myself with a baby! What do I do when he has been crying for an hour and Kent is at work. My mom isn't here to pass him to!! Oh well I guess... here we go!
So here are some pictures of our first month together. I also included some videos so those of you who have never met Case will be able to see what he is like and get to know him a little!



So cute and tiny. (Frog legs)

To prove they belong to me!



(I'm thinking, I'm thinking...)

After our first bath in the big boy bathtub. His umbilical cord fell off that morning so I was so excited to get him in the tub!

(They Match! Not planned but cute huh?!)









Yes I realize he looks like dad with his pants so high. Its because he was sliding down in his chair and they are a little big. He's still so cute!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That boy is so cute. I really love the videos of him, I already feel like I know him better. I wish we were in RExburg so I could cuddle that little munchkin.

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting the pictures and video's now I can see even more of Case every day. He is so cute and sweet. I miss snuggling with him.The blessing suite turned out so well. You did a great job. He is a very blessed boy.

Mary Susan said...

He is absolutely ADORABLE! I love the last picture. He is totally GQing it.

Julene said...

I would first like to ask, what is going on with kents face? is he trying to grow some facial hair or something? Second, Case is seriously the cutest little thing. I just want to hold him right now. Oh and kent and Case's matching outfits are adorable. And Brooke, you did a REALLY good job on the blessing outfit. I cant believe it was homemade, it looks so professional. Anyway, in conclusion, Case is ADORABLE!!!