Monday, July 26, 2010

Case's Baby Blessing




Yesterday we gave Case a name and a blessing at church. In this blessing we present to our Heavenly Father and pronounce blessings to him. Kent was able to give the blessing and we had lots of family there to support and help. All of Kent's family was here and I had quite a bit of family as well. My Parents, grandparents, aunt Shanna with her family, and Mom's cousin Nancy and her family that live here in Rexburg. It was a beautiful day we had lots of yummy food for lunch and a good time. The blessing was beautiful and Case was promised some wonderful things. I feel so blessed to have a husband who is worthy to give our son a blessing and to have worthy men in my life help him give it. It was such a good day. Mom made the beautiful blanket and she helped me make his blessing outfit. I think he looked so cute!

www.lds.org for more information.

3 comments:

Alex, Orchid, Layla, & Leo Christensen said...

i love you.

Unknown said...

I love your baby, you are making baby hungry... ahhhhh!!! You did an amazing job on his blessing outfit. He is such a little stud. I miss you guys a ton!!

Unknown said...

What a wonderful day. It couldn't have been any better. It was so good to see everyone and enjoy Case's special day.