Friday, July 9, 2010

Pictures of Case

Julene took some really cute pictures of Case. Go here to see them. http://www.designstonotice.com/baby-case

I know what your thinking... Yes we made a gorgeous baby.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes you did make a gorgeous baby. I love how chunky he looks, so cute. I really like the ones of him sleeping on his back with his arms sprawled backwards. I also adore the last one with his little rocker sign he's making with his hands.

Ale and Emily said...

Brooke he is so cute! I can totally he tell that he is your baby!

alma and nicole smith said...

congrats congrats congrats brookie!! how are you feeling? he's a doll. I'm so happy for you guys.

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

I agree...good looking baby!!!

Rob and Elyse said...

haha now now, I dont want this to go to your head.. but yes, your baby is gorgeous! love his cute little smile in the picture below on your blog! You guys should enter him into one of those beauty contests for babies haha he would win, hands down.

ps. this is elyse brantingham if you were ever confused.