Case will be 2 months on Saturday! I can't even believe it. Don't worry I will post then too. But today we had his dr. visit. He is 12 lbs and 22 1/2 inches long. He's right around the 50th percentile for everything. So he is growing big and strong! Then he got his shots. He actually did well. I mean he cried (to be expected) but then I picked him up and he fell right to sleep. Here are some pictures of his first band-aids! He has footballs, camouflage, and "Thing" from fantastic 4. My question is, why couldn't they put small round band-aids on because my baby screaming when I took those suckers off!
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Dr. Visit
Case will be 2 months on Saturday! I can't even believe it. Don't worry I will post then too. But today we had his dr. visit. He is 12 lbs and 22 1/2 inches long. He's right around the 50th percentile for everything. So he is growing big and strong! Then he got his shots. He actually did well. I mean he cried (to be expected) but then I picked him up and he fell right to sleep. Here are some pictures of his first band-aids! He has footballs, camouflage, and "Thing" from fantastic 4. My question is, why couldn't they put small round band-aids on because my baby screaming when I took those suckers off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ohhhh!!!! Congratulations!? Brooke, I want to know how everything is going there in Michigan!? Do you like your apartment? Have you gotten settled? How do you like it!!!
He is so sweet! That is a great picture of you three at the top. You look great!! Where in Michigan are you? I'm right below in Indiana!
Post a Comment